- Over 70 hand made, scalable UI elements to use in your website wireframes and prototypes
- Clean look and feel. No rough edges!
- Create clickable PDFs in Keynote and navigate around like it’s the real site
Here's what they look like:
How to get started.
- Download Keynote UX
- Unzip the file and open “Keynote UX”
- Drag the “Slides” handle down on the left hand side to show the master slides
- Use command-c to copy and command-v to paste from the templates into your slides.
Make Keynote UX a permanent theme
- Click “File” and then “Save Theme”
- Next time you start Keynote, look for “Keynote UX” in the list of themes in the Theme Chooser