- Never make a legally binding personal guarantee in relation to your business
- Your time and attention are your most valuable resource. Strangers will try to abuse your desire to be courteous in order to steal yours. (Or why I don’t feel guilty ignoring strangers who ring my door bell)
- Give without expecting anything in return.
- Breaking News < Analysis & Magazines < Books. If you spend your time keeping up with breaking news, you won’t understand topics deeply.
- Learn just enough so that you can start doing. The quicker you get your hands dirty, the quicker you are to solving a problem.
- When a task can be done by a computer more reliably, and with less effort, take the time up front to make it work.
- Focus on the outcome you want and modify the activities you’re doing based on will make that outcome happen sooner.